Rubber flooring with Nike Grind
ECORE International – a global leader in developing innovative, sustainable surfacing products – recycles more than 80 million pounds of scrap rubber each year. Featuring Nike Grind, their recycled rubber gym flooring is available in two distinct product lines:
Training Ground with Nike Grind
Training Ground with Nike Grind is a resilient interlocking rubber tile system engineered to protect hard surface floors in high-use areas such as home gyms, workout areas and utility spaces. Packaged together in groups of nine, each tile is 2' x 2' x 6mm and covers 35 square feet. Other benefits include:
- Professional-grade tiles that feature 25 percent Nike Grind with approximately 65 percent of materials coming from other recycled items
- Precision-cut interlocking tiles for seamless coverage and a custom fit in most spaces
- Easy assembly and no adhesives needed
Training Ground's dense rubber tiles provide the toughness and durability required for a variety of activities and can be purchased directly from Training Ground.
Everlast with Nike Grind
Providing professional-grade, fully custom rubber flooring, Everlast sports surfacing is designed to bring recycled rubber surfacing to a variety of athletic facilities including local high school, college and professional fitness centers and weight rooms.
By utilizing Nike Grind in Everlast sports surfacing products, nearly 500,000 pounds of unused Nike footware by-products and worn-out athletic shoes are saved from landfills each year, which is the equivalent to the outsoles from nearly 700,000 pairs of sneakers. Everlast sports surfacing products:
- Offer more than 35 standard color options and unlimited custom logo capabilities
- Contribute up to twelve points toward LEED certification
- Use a sound- and shock-absorbent FloorScore-certified product
- Are slip resistant, wet or dry, creating safer athletic surfaces
For more information on ECORE International and rubber gym flooring with Nike Grind, please visit: www.ecoreintl.com
Who Makes It?
Everlast makes high-performance recycled rubber surfacing for professional gym applications.
Both product lines are manufactured by ECORE International, a leader in environmentally preferred surfacing products for more than 20 years.
Products Containing Nike Grind
- Warm Up Suite (tan, grey and black)
- Burn Suite (red, orange and yellow)
- Cool Down Suite (blue, purple and green)
- UltraTile™ versatile modular tiles
- Custom Colors & Logos
- Training Ground 9-Tile Package (36 square feet)
Recycled rubber gym flooring and tiles made with Nike Grind are currently available in the following locations:
- North America
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- Western & Eastern Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand